Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,460 Members 41,007 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Advice

Tip us?

bris1234
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Advice

Hey there,
I really have a question for you guys. To be honest, I am sick and tired of my galaxy s3 running slow and blocking all the time with the official android release. I want to install something like the pure android experieence (kitkat), like on the nexus 5.However, I have no idea what to do. Can anyone help, or will installing a simpler android (like a stock version) not help with "fluency" of the phone?

Thx in advance

Jumaqidi
Old
Thanks Meter 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by bris1234 View Post
Hey there,
I really have a question for you guys. To be honest, I am sick and tired of my galaxy s3 running slow and blocking all the time with the official android release. I want to install something like the pure android experieence (kitkat), like on the nexus 5.However, I have no idea what to do. Can anyone help, or will installing a simpler android (like a stock version) not help with "fluency" of the phone?

Thx in advance
This is still a best rom thread. Will be contacting mod. Try each rom urself and see for urself.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

malybru
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 10521

DONATE TO ME
Mod Edit

Whichever way you word it...

"Best" or "Recommend" ROM/kernel threads are not allowed on XDA.
Please test these things for yourself.
This is the only way you will get an unbiased opinion,and then, you can decide for yourself if it meets YOUR needs.

Don't forget to make a nandroid before you start.

Thread Closed

malybru
Forum Moderator
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe