Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,793 Members 42,039 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Android 4.1.2 vs 4.3?

Tip us?

Mokiwipeout
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Default Android 4.1.2 vs 4.3?

Basically what the title says, i also want you guys to tell me whether to use sammy based rom or other androids....
Phone: Nokia C5-03(lagged so much, R.I.P)> Sony Xperia Sola Running Gingerbread>Samsung Galaxy SIII (end of 2013)

Xperia Sola development will be stopped after upgrading to ICS they said... Sola is basically a device with a slowly dying developping community they said... Developpers managed to port Jellybean from another device and they did it perfectly, they never said...

Proud owner or a jailbroken wii !! Not kidding

Jumaqidi
Old
Thanks Meter 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokiwipeout View Post
Basically what the title says, i also want you guys to tell me whether to use sammy based rom or other androids....
R u asking abt wat android version to use or wat rom? If u are asking abt wat rom to use, it is not allowed in this forum.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 681
Question and title makes no sense at all, version of Android makes little difference; only decision to make is stock based or aosp.

Try them yourself, make up your own mind and don't post the results.

Best rom threads are against the rules, although that wasn't strictly what you asked.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.

Jumaqidi
Old
Thanks Meter 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomboomer View Post
Question and title makes no sense at all, version of Android makes little difference; only decision to make is stock based or aosp.

Try them yourself, make up your own mind and don't post the results.

Best rom threads are against the rules, although that wasn't strictly what you asked.

Ppl getting more 'creative' on asking best roms xD

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

techno-np
Old
Thanks Meter 58
4.1.2 was great and still is but i found 4.3 to be a lot more feature rich, there are many functions i really love... If you want to get best experience from 4.3 i would suggest you try 4.3 based stock Roms.. there are many in the forum ..i cannot specify as it goes against the rules of posting best ROM threads.. So give them a try. I am sure you will find a ROM to your liking !!

The Following User Says Thank You to techno-np For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]