FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more

Android Wear Close to Running on Samsung Gear 2

Android is an OS that can sometimes be ported to run on devices not designed to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Android 4.3 - Noise (slams) at the first call

30th January 2014, 07:40 PM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Same problem with the new version XXUGNA5... Android 4.1: no problem // Android 4.3: problem.

I don't understand... It's not the Modem and kernel. About settings, I don't think the problem is here.

I would like to understand

30th January 2014, 07:53 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 365

More
did you try AOSP roms? check the 4.4.2 ver if the problem is still there, just for curiosity

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
30th January 2014, 09:25 PM |#13  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amirTor

did you try AOSP roms? check the 4.4.2 ver if the problem is still there, just for curiosity

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

No problem with AOSP roms (no slams at the first call) but I have a worst quality : voice during calls is bad (isn't catastrophic). Others people have not this problem with AOSP (I think)... My Galaxy S3 is recent (made, I believe in October, hardware is different?)

To resume:

Roms 100 % custom (AOSP, CM...): no slams but voice calls quality is bad

Roms stock: 4.1 -> perfect (no slam and good quality during calls).

4.3 -> Slams at the first call and good quality during calls.

I think the problem is android 4.3 (but what???), not the modem and not the kernel (I tried a custom kernel with official samsung ROM)
6th January 2015, 05:38 PM |#14  
OP Junior Member

More
No solution... Always the same bug and with cyanogenmod 11 (kitkat) I have slams during all conversation. It's strange because before I did not have slams with customs roms.

With official 4.3 or N7100 ports (http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...00-kk-t2755841), slams just at first call!

With official 4.1 no slams.

Gustheru (a member) has the same problem.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread