[Q] AOSP functionality and stability on S3

20th February 2014, 05:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6

23 posts
I used temasek's versions of 4.4.2 and they are absolutely phenomenal, I thank him for his hard work and contributions. However, there are some features that do not work 100% and that is no fault of temasek's, like the camera. For this reason I've been using stock Sammy for the past couple weeks.

When I was on pure AOSP ROMs, I found that video recording in the snapchat app did not work. I'm sure there have been many improvements in temasek's versions. Can anybody tell me if snapchat works 100% in temasek's AOSP versions?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
20th February 2014, 06:53 PM   |  #2  
Flag Iasi-Cotnari
Thanks Meter: 6

124 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by esotero

I used temasek's versions of 4.4.2 and they are absolutely phenomenal, I thank him for his hard work and contributions. However, there are some features that do not work 100% and that is no fault of temasek's, like the camera. For this reason I've been using stock Sammy for the past couple weeks.

When I was on pure AOSP ROMs, I found that video recording in the snapchat app did not work. I'm sure there have been many improvements in temasek's versions. Can anybody tell me if snapchat works 100% in temasek's AOSP versions?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

why don't you ask on his thread? you shouldn't have created a new thread.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread