Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,368 Members 51,238 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] AOSP functionality and stability on S3

Tip us?

esotero
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default [Q] AOSP functionality and stability on S3

I used temasek's versions of 4.4.2 and they are absolutely phenomenal, I thank him for his hard work and contributions. However, there are some features that do not work 100% and that is no fault of temasek's, like the camera. For this reason I've been using stock Sammy for the past couple weeks.

When I was on pure AOSP ROMs, I found that video recording in the snapchat app did not work. I'm sure there have been many improvements in temasek's versions. Can anybody tell me if snapchat works 100% in temasek's AOSP versions?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

darkmage93
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by esotero View Post
I used temasek's versions of 4.4.2 and they are absolutely phenomenal, I thank him for his hard work and contributions. However, there are some features that do not work 100% and that is no fault of temasek's, like the camera. For this reason I've been using stock Sammy for the past couple weeks.

When I was on pure AOSP ROMs, I found that video recording in the snapchat app did not work. I'm sure there have been many improvements in temasek's versions. Can anybody tell me if snapchat works 100% in temasek's AOSP versions?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
why don't you ask on his thread? you shouldn't have created a new thread.
Don't forget to press the "Thanks" button if i helped you!

Phone: SONY Xperia Z2
Android ROM: Stock+Root 4.4.2