Aqua Dark Material Theme for CM12

XDA Senior MemberSimix93prepared a nice looking theme changing the original colors into shades of green. … more

Fonts Collection for CyanogenMod 12

Check out this collection of amazing fonts ready to make your CyanogenMod 12 ROM even more beautiful. … more

Send Links to Any Nearby Device with CaastMe

There already are many solutions on the Google Play store if you want to send a link to one of … more

Samsung Galaxy S4 Is Getting Lollipop Update in Russia

Samsung Galaxy S4 users in Russia are getting the Lollipop update via OTA. The update … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Do AOSP ROMs udate efs partition

OP lsalamun

7th February 2014, 04:07 PM   |  #1  
lsalamun's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Varaždin
Thanks Meter: 190
 
625 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Hi guys, I have a question, do CM/AOSP ROMs update efs partition (from v1 to v2), i mean for those based on 4.2 to 4.4.

Thx in front.
8th February 2014, 03:07 AM   |  #2  
Jumaqidi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 191
 
1,097 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsalamun

Hi guys, I have a question, do CM/AOSP ROMs update efs partition (from v1 to v2), i mean for those based on 4.2 to 4.4.

Thx in front.

No they do not.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Jumaqidi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th February 2014, 02:26 PM   |  #3  
lsalamun's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Varaždin
Thanks Meter: 190
 
625 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyYogurt

No they do not.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app

Thank you for your reply, so I can safely update to ex. 4.4 AOSP rom and my efs will stay v1?
8th February 2014, 02:37 PM   |  #4  
Jumaqidi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 191
 
1,097 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsalamun

Thank you for your reply, so I can safely update to ex. 4.4 AOSP rom and my efs will stay v1?

Yes U can. Only Sammy 4.3 roms and above will update ur efs format.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Jumaqidi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th February 2014, 12:23 PM   |  #5  
lsalamun's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Varaždin
Thanks Meter: 190
 
625 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyYogurt

Yes U can. Only Sammy 4.3 roms and above will update ur efs format.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Thank you very much for response!
12th February 2014, 04:20 AM   |  #6  
sergiomc22's Avatar
Member
Flag Lima, Peru
Thanks Meter: 7
 
93 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
No.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes