[Q] Apps not closing properly, using up all RAM, and draining battery

10th June 2014, 05:55 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello, I'm new on the forum here. Hopefully the super smart people here can help me out.. I'm pretty clueless when it comes to troubleshooting my phone problems, but thankfully I haven't had many of them to begin with. To the problem!

Recently (as in the last week or less) I have been getting notices from Clean Master that my app MyFitnessPal is using up too much memory. What is happening is that when I use this app and I exit it (by using the back/return button), it isn't closing like it used to. I am realizing this isn't the only app that is performing strangely. Chrome and Apps Organizer are also staying open and using up RAM. I've not had these issues before, so I'm not sure if an app I have got updated and is causing problems.. or if it's user error on my end. I did a scan with Trust Go and the results were that everything was fine. That was all I honestly knew to do to try and fix the problem, other than use Google to try and find fixes for the problem.. to which I have found none. All I find are instructions of how to open the Task Manager and force stop the applications, which I already knew how to do. I really hope I don't have to resort to checking the Task Manager every time I open an app now to make sure it closed.. what a bummer.

I'm running Android 4.3 on my Samsung SIII SGH-T99L. My device is not rooted.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread