Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,279 Members 52,887 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Apps not installing in Samsung S3 i9300

Tip us?

Dayasagar
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Apps not installing in Samsung S3 i9300

Hi Guys,

I have a problem and am hoping you guys can help me out! I've rooted my mobile, Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 using the help of XDA forum. Later, I tried to remove the Samsung default apps using Root explorer and ended up deleting one random app which is now causing the issue.

Now I'm not able to install any app in my mobile, however I am able to use the existing apps properly. But, if I update the existing apps I am getting an error message.

Can anyone please let me know how to resolve this and again install news apps in my mobile? Any steps to resolve the issue is highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Dayasagar.

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 689
Follow the guide in general forum on how to flash with Odin, download the latest firmware for your country from sammobile.com. Factory reset after flashing.
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.