[Q] ART not working

OP ayoubij

16th June 2014, 12:45 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tripoli
Thanks Meter: 472

1,738 posts
More
Hey guys, I tried switching to ART from dalvik today but unfortunately as soon as it finished booting I cant get past the lockscreen as it keep FCing each time I try to unlock the device. I tried rebooting , tried going to recovery and wiping cache and dalvik, and still the same. How can I fix this or how can I atleast return back to dalvik ?? because I cant even use the phone now.. Please help its urgent

im on the latest carbon rom nightly 4.4.3 and boeffla kernel Omni version beta 6.
Using nova launcher if this matters.
16th June 2014, 01:02 PM   |  #2  
Flag Birkenhead
Thanks Meter: 801

2,586 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayoubij

Hey guys, I tried switching to ART from dalvik today but unfortunately as soon as it finished booting I cant get past the lockscreen as it keep FCing each time I try to unlock the device. I tried rebooting , tried going to recovery and wiping cache and dalvik, and still the same. How can I fix this or how can I atleast return back to dalvik ?? because I cant even use the phone now.. Please help its urgent

im on the latest carbon rom nightly 4.4.3 and boeffla kernel Omni version beta 6.
Using nova launcher if this matters.

Restore your backup from within recovery.

Sent from my GT-I9300
27th June 2014, 05:05 PM   |  #3  
Flag 3010
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
More
Some of the custom roms just are not compatible with the ART. Restoring from a backup, or in the worst case do a clean/wipe install might be the only solution...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread