5,598,463 Members 46,282 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

battery died over night

Tip us?
 
narcotik25
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 10
Join Date: Dec 2012
Default battery died over night

hey guys, last night when i went to sleep i had like 50% battery left on my phone
this morning when i've woke up i wanted to check the phone but it was not responding like it was dead
i ve pulled out the battery and it still didnt want to power up when i pluged it back in. so i went to the charger and it started charging up. battery was dead like 0%.
checked better battery stats to see what was draining it.. nothing odd was there.
im pretty new to this forum so i wanna ask you guys for a lil bit of help here
were there cases like mine and if yes what was the culprit ?
also i'm runin on omega v52. boeffla v5.1 b 8.
thanks in advance
 
manishvy
Old
#2  
manishvy's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 94
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Mumbai
You can install bbs and see what's eating battery. Gud luck.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
 
boomboomer
Old
#3  
boomboomer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 556
Posts: 2,438
Join Date: Jun 2010
The culprit could be anything you've changed on your phone, we have no idea. You'll have to track it down, as suggested above.

Search and read before posting new threads, this question has been asked many hundreds of times.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.

 
narcotik25
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 10
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomboomer View Post
The culprit could be anything you've changed on your phone, we have no idea. You'll have to track it down, as suggested above.

Search and read before posting new threads, this question has been asked many hundreds of times.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
i've read some of the threads but their fault was from the emmc, i've checked mine and it has nothing to do with the SDS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishvy View Post
You can install bbs and see what's eating battery. Gud luck.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
i got bbs installed on my device but as i mentioned firstly it's nothing there draining my battery. just the usual apps
 
boomboomer
Old
#5  
boomboomer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 556
Posts: 2,438
Join Date: Jun 2010
So then you'll have to wipe and flash a full stock rom using odin, test before adding/restoring anything. If still the same then change the battery.
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.

 
narcotik25
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 10
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomboomer View Post
So then you'll have to wipe and flash a full stock rom using odin, test before adding/restoring anything. If still the same then change the battery.
thanks for the help . i've installed xposed framework last night with some mods( center clock and crt off ). will uninstall it.
thanks again
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...