Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,844 Members 51,176 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Battery Stats [weird and noob]

Tip us?

mendoza101991
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Smile [Q] Battery Stats [weird and noob]

1ST, I can't post or reply to the thread of the ROm im currently using, Resurrection Rom 5.1.5
2nd, Sorry if this is not the right place to post this issue.
3rd, Issue+question:

After cleanly flashing R. R. 5.1.5 I noticed that when charging it's rather fast, okay here's the thing after it get's full I have a habit of rebooting the phone, but this time i turned it off, then I noticed that the Charging battery animation (when you plug the charger when phone is off) it's not full, it has about 10% missing bar or area to fill in. So the question is, is my battery full? Or it's not? Is the battery faulty?

Note: I left it charging like that but arrived to the conclusion that its really full because the animation stays at 90% but when i turn it on it says its full.

eskorpiao112
Old
Thanks Meter 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by mendoza101991 View Post
1ST, I can't post or reply to the thread of the ROm im currently using, Resurrection Rom 5.1.5
2nd, Sorry if this is not the right place to post this issue.
3rd, Issue+question:

After cleanly flashing R. R. 5.1.5 I noticed that when charging it's rather fast, okay here's the thing after it get's full I have a habit of rebooting the phone, but this time i turned it off, then I noticed that the Charging battery animation (when you plug the charger when phone is off) it's not full, it has about 10% missing bar or area to fill in. So the question is, is my battery full? Or it's not? Is the battery faulty?

Note: I left it charging like that but arrived to the conclusion that its really full because the animation stays at 90% but when i turn it on it says its full.
How is the time of your battery?

mendoza101991
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskorpiao112 View Post
How is the time of your battery?
It's not quite good, i only get about 4-6 hours of screen time. I can't post a screenshot. So is it just fine that the charging animation when the phone is off(turned off,not just screen) is stuck at 90% and then when you boot the phone up it says it's full?