Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,888 Members 36,801 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Beats earphones

Tip us?

rami.ejle
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Default Beats earphones

Is the galaxy s3 beats ready ?? And does those earphones really makes a difference on it ??

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app

dxppxd
Old
Thanks Meter 185
Beats earphones are a scam. Full stop.

Any comparable earphone will do.

Beats earphones don't require a compatible device, they're just plain earphones with overvalued brand.

lsalamun
Old
Thanks Meter 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by rami.ejle View Post
Is the galaxy s3 beats ready ?? And does those earphones really makes a difference on it ??

Sennheiser, AKG, Pioneer, Audio Technica, better invest money in these than in beats, they're just a style marketing, delivering unclear and too deep sound, they are just a fashion brand nothing more IMHO, tried them and passed away.

I have AKG in ear headphones and the quality comparable to beats by dre tour is uncomparable, AKG delivers louder, stronger, clearer and crispier sound while beats gives me a headache because of the bass that just oversaturates the sound.
PHONE: Samsung Galaxy SIII i9300 16gb pebble blue | KERNEL: Boeffla kernel 5.3 stable/beta | ROM: Stock, debloated, fine tuned XXUGND5.
When life gives you lemons, make a lemonade.

rami.ejle
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsalamun View Post
Sennheiser, AKG, Pioneer, Audio Technica, better invest money in these than in beats, they're just a style marketing, delivering unclear and too deep sound, they are just a fashion brand nothing more IMHO, tried them and passed away.

I have AKG in ear headphones and the quality comparable to beats by dre tour is uncomparable, AKG delivers louder, stronger, clearer and crispier sound while beats gives me a headache because of the bass that just oversaturates the sound.
So would you say that the original earphones that comes with the device are enough ??