Beats earphones

OP rami.ejle

27th August 2014, 09:50 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Aleppo
Thanks Meter: 22

153 posts
More
Is the galaxy s3 beats ready ?? And does those earphones really makes a difference on it ??

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app
27th August 2014, 05:26 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 185

561 posts
Beats earphones are a scam. Full stop.

Any comparable earphone will do.

Beats earphones don't require a compatible device, they're just plain earphones with overvalued brand.
28th August 2014, 10:30 AM   |  #3  
Flag Varaždin
Thanks Meter: 188

619 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rami.ejle

Is the galaxy s3 beats ready ?? And does those earphones really makes a difference on it ??

Sennheiser, AKG, Pioneer, Audio Technica, better invest money in these than in beats, they're just a style marketing, delivering unclear and too deep sound, they are just a fashion brand nothing more IMHO, tried them and passed away.

I have AKG in ear headphones and the quality comparable to beats by dre tour is uncomparable, AKG delivers louder, stronger, clearer and crispier sound while beats gives me a headache because of the bass that just oversaturates the sound.
28th August 2014, 05:44 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Aleppo
Thanks Meter: 22

153 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsalamun

Sennheiser, AKG, Pioneer, Audio Technica, better invest money in these than in beats, they're just a style marketing, delivering unclear and too deep sound, they are just a fashion brand nothing more IMHO, tried them and passed away.

I have AKG in ear headphones and the quality comparable to beats by dre tour is uncomparable, AKG delivers louder, stronger, clearer and crispier sound while beats gives me a headache because of the bass that just oversaturates the sound.

So would you say that the original earphones that comes with the device are enough ??

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread