FORUMS

Vinsic 20,000mAh Ultra Slim Power Bank Giveaway

We have covered a lot of Android Accessories here on XDA TV. Mostly because we realize … more

T-Mobile Steps Up The War Against Verizon

T-Mobile has today launched a new attack on Verizon under the tagline of “Never Settle … more

Multi DPI Apps for Galaxy Note 4

Samsung stock apps do not scale to non-stock DPIs, which can prove annoying to those that want to … more

Google #StepInsideAdWords Event Livestream

Ahead of the annual I/O conference scheduled to take place later this month, the Google … more
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

best rom setup for s3 with kernel?

6th June 2014, 11:24 AM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Hi guys. I'm really done with my rom and kernel I'm currently using. I use omega rom 4.3 and Googy max kernel and some apps like sd maid and such. and it's always. going crazy, my apps. close themselves, Handy shuts down or reboots. I would like to get. some help from you experts. I would like to know which rom and kernel I should download for i9300 galaxy s3 to have everything stable. also maybe app suggestions I can buy in the playstore to improve the performance of my Handy? thanks in advance guys I'm really happy about help and appreciate it.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

6th June 2014, 01:43 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 174

More
Best is to test different roms and see which one is good for you. The same for kernels. And as for batterylife you can use apps like Greenify.
6th June 2014, 02:01 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik1805

Best is to test different roms and see which one is good for you. The same for kernels. And as for batterylife you can use apps like Greenify.

hey, thanks for your answer. the problem is there are. many. roms that are just. junk. aren't there the top 10 roms or the most. used ones?

6th June 2014, 02:05 PM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathera

hey, thanks for your answer. the problem is there are. many. roms that are just. junk. aren't there the top 10 roms or the most. used ones?

Thats a bit of the problem. There is no top 10. I have tested many roms, some work good others do not. But that is just my personal experience. I just flash a rom i find interesting, after reading the thread of that rom. And start testing it. If i don't like it i just try anothe one.
6th June 2014, 02:10 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik1805

Thats a bit of the problem. There is no top 10. I have tested many roms, some work good others do not. But that is just my personal experience. I just flash a rom i find interesting, after reading the thread of that rom. And start testing it. If i don't like it i just try anothe one.

okay and which setup are you currently using? rom and kernel?

6th June 2014, 02:12 PM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathera

okay and which setup are you currently using? rom and kernel?

I am using at the moment:

Rom:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...build-t2681344

Kernel:

http://www.boeffla-kernel.de/
7th June 2014, 12:00 AM |#7  
Forum Moderator
Flag Cheshire
Thanks Meter: 8,678

Donate to Me
More