Tip us?

Deutscher32
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Blank HomeScreen - Deleted some program

Hi guys,

I've got a Samsung S3 GT-I9300.

I had my phone rooted using Clockwork & Odin3 and had the latest firmware installed. I have used Clean Master and deleted some 'useless' programs on my phone. As I finished deleting the programs, I pressed the home key to get back to my homescreen only to find it blank.

I can swipe down to get the top menu (to select wifi, bluetooth etc) and to enter settings. I have tried a factory reset and it still has the same issue.

After doing the factory reset, I now get stuck on the Samsung screen and it doesn't go further.

Any suggestions? I'd take it to a Samsung service centre but because It's rooted they will charge me. I haven't figured out how to unroot the phone.

MoonBlade
Old
Thanks Meter 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deutscher32 View Post
Hi guys,

Any suggestions? I'd take it to a Samsung service centre but because It's rooted they will charge me. I haven't figured out how to unroot the phone.
hi there,

try going to recovery and do a full wipe (system/data/ cache/dalvik cache) and flashing any other firmware

Roymik
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBlade View Post
hi there,

try going to recovery and do a full wipe (system/data/ cache/dalvik cache) and flashing any other firmware
Probably you messed up something with that cleaner..personally I've never used one, I think that they only cause problems..do a full wipe like MoonBlade said and flash the rom again..