Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,714 Members 46,002 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bluetooth volume low

Tip us?

nefiwashere
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Bluetooth volume low

on clean rom seven. the bluetooth audio seems low. i have the jabra rox bluetooth buds. is there a way to fix or boost the volume

thanks for any help

Darkened_Sky
Old
Thanks Meter 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by nefiwashere View Post
on clean rom seven. the bluetooth audio seems low. i have the jabra rox bluetooth buds. is there a way to fix or boost the volume
when i first tested my sony mdr1-rbt bluetooth headset I thought too that volume through bluetooth was very low until I figured out that the volume keys on the headphone do not trigger the phones volume but its own internal volume, which was when i first testet it, set to its minimum

nevermind if you don't have these, I know that viper4android can boost sound through bluetooth by enabling the playbackagc option and set it to moderate or extreme. only "problem" is you have to be rooted.
sorry for now these are the only possibilities which come to my mind.
Samsung Galaxy SIII I9300 Pepple Blue
Kernel: arter97 dualboot/f2fs kernel
File system: /data on F2FS
Recovery: arter97 f2fs enabled philz touch
1st Rom: Temasek's unofficial cm11
2nd Rom: Archidroid 1.X sammy 4.3 based
The Following User Says Thank You to Darkened_Sky For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nefiwashere
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkened_Sky View Post
when i first tested my sony mdr1-rbt bluetooth headset I thought too that volume through bluetooth was very low until I figured out that the volume keys on the headphone do not trigger the phones volume but its own internal volume, which was when i first testet it, set to its minimum

nevermind if you don't have these, I know that viper4android can boost sound through bluetooth by enabling the playbackagc option and set it to moderate or extreme. only "problem" is you have to be rooted.
sorry for now these are the only possibilities which come to my mind.
i have viper and it meakes a slight difrance but not much at all. my buds do have a volume control and i crank it all the way up and on the phone as well. still seem low.

thanks for the help