Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Boot Loop After Flashing A Flashable framework zip file

OP hythamzzz

18th August 2014, 01:54 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Please help me what to do? I'm stuck in a boot loop after flashing a zip file that was supposed to let Arabic supported, but I guess the zip file was wrong or something?
Is it fixed by flashing a flashable zip that has a framework or something? Excuse me I'm such a noob
Can anyone provide a flashable zip file that would make it work again? No need for Arabic, I just want it booting normally again.
Thank you.
18th August 2014, 07:31 AM   |  #2  
Flag The Land of Android
Thanks Meter: 359

1,110 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hythamzzz

Please help me what to do? I'm stuck in a boot loop after flashing a zip file that was supposed to let Arabic supported, but I guess the zip file was wrong or something?
Is it fixed by flashing a flashable zip that has a framework or something? Excuse me I'm such a noob
Can anyone provide a flashable zip file that would make it work again? No need for Arabic, I just want it booting normally again.
Thank you.

You need to flash stock rom again with Odin this will restore any files that got modified.
18th August 2014, 10:37 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallman43

You need to flash stock rom again with Odin this will restore any files that got modified.

Ok, I installed the stock ROM and Odin, but now it doesn't acknowledge the connection. It says no devices connected. :/ How can I let the pc identify my Galaxy S3?
18th August 2014, 12:42 PM   |  #4  
Flag The Land of Android
Thanks Meter: 359

1,110 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hythamzzz

Ok, I installed the stock ROM and Odin, but now it doesn't acknowledge the connection. It says no devices connected. :/ How can I let the pc identify my Galaxy S3?

Reinstall Samsung Drivers use this tool it as everything included plus alot more >> http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...-v8-0-t1703488 <<
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread