Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,421 Members 39,065 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

keeps booting onto recovery (urgent)

Tip us?
 
Unleash1337
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default keeps booting onto recovery (urgent)

My galaxy s3 keeps booting onto recovery, it started when i installed the new Omega v15 rom it didn't boot and it took me onto recovery, i tried putting newest cwm with odin but it won't help. i can't boot my device in-order to connect it to my computer and put another rom zip and try.
how do i put things in the internal sd card without booting the phone?

please help me fast.
 
tallman43
Old
(Last edited by tallman43; 11th January 2014 at 11:55 PM.)
#2  
tallman43's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 340
Posts: 1,018
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The Land of Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unleash1337 View Post
My galaxy s3 keeps booting onto recovery, it started when i installed the new Omega v15 rom it didn't boot and it took me onto recovery, i tried putting newest cwm with odin but it won't help. i can't boot my device in-order to connect it to my computer and put another rom zip and try.
how do i put things in the internal sd card without booting the phone?

please help me fast.
First have you tried a factory reset in recovery...If that does not work have you got eternal sd card and reader put rom on there...If you cant flash back to stock with odin if you can get in download mode.

(1) First rule of flashing roms BACK UP YOU EFS!!
(2) 2nd Rule of flashing roms SEE 1ST RULE!!

(3) EFS Issue look here >> http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...uding-t2393289
(4) Rescue Firmware look here >> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...35&postcount=6
 
Unleash1337
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallman43 View Post
First have you tried a factory reset in recovery...If that does not work have you got eternal sd card and reader put rom on there...If you cant flash back to stock with odin if you can get in download mode.
i don't have an external sd the card that's the problem , i can get into download mode how do i flash from odin? i only know how to root from odin can you send me a guide?
 
tallman43
Old
#4  
tallman43's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 340
Posts: 1,018
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The Land of Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unleash1337 View Post
i don't have an external sd the card that's the problem , i can get into download mode how do i flash from odin? i only know how to root from odin can you send me a guide?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1671969

(1) First rule of flashing roms BACK UP YOU EFS!!
(2) 2nd Rule of flashing roms SEE 1ST RULE!!

(3) EFS Issue look here >> http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...uding-t2393289
(4) Rescue Firmware look here >> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...35&postcount=6
 
Unleash1337
Old
(Last edited by Unleash1337; 12th January 2014 at 04:19 AM.)
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallman43 View Post
thanks but is the stock rom a .tar fille? if it is can you send me a link to the stock rom?
edit: i managed to boot phone, now can you tell me why the omega won't work please?
 
JJEgan
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4,420
Posts: 23,043
Join Date: Oct 2010
BASICS


STICKYS
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2344125


UNDERSTAND FIRST
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2362743

Network IMEI EFS
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2393289

Downgrade and network problems .

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2531221

RETURN TO STOCK
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2323847
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Change Your Samsung Galaxy S2’s Dialer Background in Real Time

As with anything, if youve looked at something long enough, things can … more

Increase Your Multitasking Workflow with C-Floating Windows

Technology has put life on the fast track. Lazy, relaxed days have turned into … more

Compile Your Own Kernel From Source with Comprehensive Tutorial

One glance at any developer section of any device forum on XDA and youll find … more

WowWee Mip – Android Accessory Review – XDA Developer TV

The holidays will be here in no time, so why not start thinking about … more