[Q] Bootloop after flashing Stock - Nothing helped

Tip us?

Dragon6780
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Bootloop after flashing Stock - Nothing helped

Hello Community,
so this is not the first time that I am rooting / flashing a Galaxy GT-I**** Device. But this problem is someting bigger in my opinion because nothing helped.
Ok and now the Story:

The Galaxy S3 was on Android 4.1.2 (Germany Vodafone). I rooted the Device to flash Cyanogenmod. There was no problem.
But my brother doesn't want CM, so I decided to flash the newest Stock Rom (4.3 - Germany Vodafone). But then there was the bootloop. I have tried as many things as I can remind and find here at XDA.
  • First to flash the stock kernel and then flashing the stock rom
  • Then flash a recovery to format Data / System / Cache
  • After every flash i made a factory reset and format cache

Do u have an idea to solve that problem ?

Coolmfarshard
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Try 4.1.2 stock Rom post result need to wipe data n cache

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

Dragon6780
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
The problem is: if i want to flash 4.1.2, then odin has a problem with the sboot.bin
I have to reset the bootloader in order to flash a rom lower than 4.3 (read in XDA)

I tried a lot. 4.3 Stock, 4.1.2 Stock (sboot.bin failure), 4.3 pre-rooted rom .. nothing helped

Note: if the device is booting up, then there is the bootsound (startsound) with the samsung sound and samsung logo. But the sound is ending too quick, so the sound isn't playing to the end of it.

JJEgan
Old
Thanks Meter 4406
In recovery format system sdcard data and cache boot to download mode and flash stock rom .
If it fails try a CWM flashable stock based rom .

Dragon6780
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJEgan View Post
In recovery format system sdcard data and cache boot to download mode and flash stock rom .
If it fails try a CWM flashable stock based rom .
I will try it. Is there a chance to get the data on sdcard with adb? Because the usb-debugging is off because i flashed a new rom.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

Dragon6780
Old
(Last edited by Dragon6780; 26th December 2013 at 06:28 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Ok. I made a bootloader downgrade to flash an older firmware. This time I use a 3 parts firmware without branding and a PIT file to reset the galaxy phone completely

Edit:
Ok now the device is running. The only way to get out of the bootloop was: using a pit file.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk