5,598,779 Members 35,144 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Bootloop, special case- galaxy s3

Tip us?

Choni26
Old
(Last edited by Choni26; 1st January 2014 at 07:22 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Drive [Q] Bootloop, special case- galaxy s3

Hi,
My samsung galaxy s3 is rebooting every 3 seconds, i haven't rooted or flashed this phone.I can neither get into recovery , i can get into download mode with a jig but it still restarts every 3 seconds.It also restarts on usb/charger.It starts as soon as I insert the battery.I have cleaned the power button as much as i could without taking it apart.

-I have read the other thread where you advised that I should take it to the repair centre ,but the problem is ,that I have important data on the internal memory (pictures) which I need.The repair centre says that they wipe the phone because of their policy.
-I only want to save the data on the phone(at any cost, but the cheaper the better),it would also be nice if the phone worked.

Thank you for your time

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 556
Power button shorted out, try giving it a wiggle.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.

The Following User Says Thank You to boomboomer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Choni26
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
thank you very much , I cleaned it but i didnt WIGGLE it.You are great!
Tags
bootloop galaxy s3