Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,072 Members 47,198 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] BRICKED

Tip us?

eddywilde
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] BRICKED

Hi, my Galaxy S3 went completely dead a few days ago, I had a JellyBAM rom installed which I think may have been why it happened.. So I bought a jig from eBay hoping that it would work. Went it arrived, I plugged it in and it went straight into download mode, stupidly I took the battery out and went to college because I didn't have time to restore it back to stock.

Now when I plug the jig into my S3 it does nothing at all! I am absolutely beside myself, any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Eddy

Vernando
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddywilde View Post
Hi, my Galaxy S3 went completely dead a few days ago, I had a JellyBAM rom installed which I think may have been why it happened.. So I bought a jig from eBay hoping that it would work. Went it arrived, I plugged it in and it went straight into download mode, stupidly I took the battery out and went to college because I didn't have time to restore it back to stock.

Now when I plug the jig into my S3 it does nothing at all! I am absolutely beside myself, any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Eddy
That happened during the download mode position and unplug the device without shutting Batrei!!

I too have experienced this but I wake using Box Riffjitag. point your device is not recognized by PC anymore. the only way is to bring to the SSC.