[Q] BRICKED

OP eddywilde

9th January 2014, 09:35 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hi, my Galaxy S3 went completely dead a few days ago, I had a JellyBAM rom installed which I think may have been why it happened.. So I bought a jig from eBay hoping that it would work. Went it arrived, I plugged it in and it went straight into download mode, stupidly I took the battery out and went to college because I didn't have time to restore it back to stock.

Now when I plug the jig into my S3 it does nothing at all! I am absolutely beside myself, any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Eddy
9th January 2014, 09:54 AM   |  #2  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddywilde

Hi, my Galaxy S3 went completely dead a few days ago, I had a JellyBAM rom installed which I think may have been why it happened.. So I bought a jig from eBay hoping that it would work. Went it arrived, I plugged it in and it went straight into download mode, stupidly I took the battery out and went to college because I didn't have time to restore it back to stock.

Now when I plug the jig into my S3 it does nothing at all! I am absolutely beside myself, any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Eddy

That happened during the download mode position and unplug the device without shutting Batrei!!

I too have experienced this but I wake using Box Riffjitag. point your device is not recognized by PC anymore. the only way is to bring to the SSC.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread