Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,957 Members 53,702 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Camera issues (all roms!)

Tip us?

ycon
Old
(Last edited by ycon; 12th April 2014 at 06:54 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default Camera issues (all roms!)

Hi,

I've got the i9305 and for 3 months I've been trying to fix this camera issue (FW BHFJ02).

The main issue is the Video camera ALWAYS fails. Photo camera varies- some mods it doesn't work at all, others it takes few pics then crashes)

I've tried SEVERAL roms (rxtreme, AOSP, SlimMod, Sentinel).

I've tried the camera FW fix (http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...river-t2006128) and a few others (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...post40409206)- none helped!

Please help- i've had a to use an iPhone for months and I'm fed up with not being able to use my Anrdoid

What can I try?
Samsung Galaxy SIII 4G (i9305) international (EU) Resurrection Remix® 4.4.2 KitKat v5.0.9

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 691
Ask in the i9305 q&a forum, but it sounds like hardware failure.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.

andrewwright
Old
Thanks Meter 3,017
Return to stock firmware with Odin. If its still a problem then service center is the way to go. Grab the firmware from sammobile.com:thumbup: