[Q] Camera Problem

OP Uddiu

24th July 2014, 08:56 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hi friends ! I have a problem with camera..since some days ago i have some dead blue pixels on it and i don't know what to do. (See photo). Problem is only with camera menu not with display. I can do something before i can sent to warranty? Thank you!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20140724_101656.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	2868154  
26th July 2014, 01:47 PM   |  #2  
Flag A Coruna
Thanks Meter: 46

168 posts
More
It seems a CCD damage, no repair possible, replace the camera module. Cheap on Ebay, but try warranty first.
Have you played with a laser?
Once I damaged my camera on a Sony phone by aiming a green laser pointer to it. After that, all the photos had 2 green lines on them where the laser beam had passed.
27th July 2014, 07:41 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabyd64

It seems a CCD damage, no repair possible, replace the camera module. Cheap on Ebay, but try warranty first.
Have you played with a laser?
Once I damaged my camera on a Sony phone by aiming a green laser pointer to it. After that, all the photos had 2 green lines on them where the laser beam had passed.

Tank's for answer ! No, I have not played with any laser. I have dropped few times but i have S3 Cover+. First i haved only one blue point but last week after a big drop has appeared 2 blue lines..I will try warranty but i have to triangle away and install stock rom Tanks againg for answer and sorry for my English
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread