Actually, with my GT-i9305, I'm using the ROM AOSB v1.2.9 which work perfectly. I can do nandroid backups and restore them, thanks to CWM v184.108.40.206, without any problems. I've tried lots of ROMs, and each time, I proceed backup/restore, and each time, it works.
But now, I'm trying to install and use CARBON ROM, and i'm facing a very curious problem.
I've test several nightlies (i've just test the last one : 220214) and always the same bug.
Here is it :
- I install the ROM as usually (wipe, format, flash ROM, flash GApps)
- First boot : perfect. Everything work, IMEI, baseband, etc. everything OK.
- I let the system boot, do not make any change, and reboot in recovery.
- I make a nandroid backup, and restore it just after.
- Second boot : no more IMEI/Baseband...
I made a lot of tests, and I can't restore this rom without loosing my IMEI...
I tried with CWMT v220.127.116.11 : same bug. The problem appear only after restoring : I can use this ROM, but I can't backup :-/
There must be someting special in this ROM because I've never seen such a bug with any other ROMs i've tried.
I did not find any "bug report" section in CARBON ROM web site.
I did not find any thread about this issue..., so i've decide to post here.
Am I the only one having this problem ?!
Anyone? ideas ?!
Hope my english is enough understandable :P