XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Charging

Tip us?

infotnmm
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Charging

I am using a charger which is came with the mobile. Bt compare with galaxy s4 charger my charger charge time is too slow.. Is it doesn't matter if i keep using galaxy s4 charger..

Original s3 charger output voltage 5V-1A

Galaxy s4 charger output voltage 5V-2A

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 556
S3 and S4 are different phones, if you want S4 charging times then buy an S4. Otherwise there are many threads on slow S3 charging, search and read for likely solutions.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.

The Following User Says Thank You to boomboomer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thadoukuki
Old
(Last edited by thadoukuki; 4th February 2014 at 01:48 PM.)
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by infotnmm View Post
I am using a charger which is came with the mobile. Bt compare with galaxy s4 charger my charger charge time is too slow.. Is it doesn't matter if i keep using galaxy s4 charger..

Original s3 charger output voltage 5V-1A

Galaxy s4 charger output voltage 5V-2A

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
Flash Boeffla kernel and install Boeffla ConfigV2 app. Open the Boeffla ConfigV2 app and go to the Miscellaneous tab and increase the charging rate to a value greater than 1100mAh coz stock default charging rate is 1100mAh. But everything depends on the capacity of the charger.Here is the thread to Boeffla kernel:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1964572
Or, if S4 charger satisfies you just buy a S4 charger. Problem solved.