5,593,587 Members 37,871 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CM 10.2 STABLE s3 question

Tip us?
 
darki0xox
Old
(Last edited by darki0xox; 7th December 2013 at 05:59 PM.)
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 37
Join Date: Sep 2013
Exclamation CM 10.2 STABLE s3 question

guys i just flashed CM 10.2 STABLE
and i realized this rom missing 2 things
1. multi windows feature on 4.1.2 , so can i get it back somehow?
2. WIFI direct dnt really work with me idk why
 
JellyYogurt
Old
#2  
JellyYogurt's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 165
Posts: 894
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by darki0xox View Post
guys i just flashed CM 10.2 STABLE
and i realized this rom missing 2 things
1. multi windows feature on 4.1.2 , so can i get it back somehow?
2. WIFI direct dnt really work with me idk why
1. Multi window is a feature samsung created. Cm 10.2 or stock android does not have tat feature.
2. Not sure abt tat.

Sent from my GT-I9300.
Give a thank if i helped you
The Following User Says Thank You to JellyYogurt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
darki0xox
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 37
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyYogurt View Post
1. Multi window is a feature samsung created. Cm 10.2 or stock android does not have tat feature.
2. Not sure abt tat.

Sent from my GT-I9300.
Give a thank if i helped you
wait what ! even stock firmwares ?!?! what do u mean of that cuz stock samsung firmwares do support multi windows
 
darki0xox
Old
#4  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 37
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by darki0xox View Post
wait what ! even stock firmwares ?!?! what do u mean of that cuz stock samsung firmwares do support multi windows
Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyYogurt View Post
1. Multi window is a feature samsung created. Cm 10.2 or stock android does not have tat feature.
2. Not sure abt tat.

Sent from my GT-I9300.
Give a thank if i helped you
but i wonder if , i flashed s4 custom rom that would give me multi W again? and is it stable?
 
Darke5tShad0w
Old
#5  
Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 60
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: New Zealand
He meant stock or vanilla android not Samsung modified android
 
JellyYogurt
Old
#6  
JellyYogurt's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 165
Posts: 894
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by darki0xox View Post
but i wonder if , i flashed s4 custom rom that would give me multi W again? and is it stable?
When i say stock android. I mean the android google created before samsung inserted all those crap bloatware.

It depends on the rom. If the developer gave the feature into the rom anot. Most custom roms dun do tat. In fact, i have never seen a custom rom with multi window. U might wanna try paranoid android. It doesn't have multi window but it has a similar feature.

Sent from my GT-I9300.
Give a thank if i helped you
 
xFixi
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 15
Join Date: Feb 2013
If you use a samsung based custom-rom then you are propably going to have multiwindow again, e.g. omega rom. Also if i recall correctly omni rom is sooner or later going to have multi-window build in

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview Now Available!

About two weeks ago at the BUILD conference in San Francisco, Microsoft unveiled Windows … more

Prevent Unwanted Butt Dialing with Smart Pocket Guard

You may recall that back in August of last year, we took a look atAir SwiperbyXDA … more

Google ATAP Details Project Ara in Developers’ Conference

Earlier today, the Google ATAP teamkicked offits first ever Project Ara … more