OP Fanaticism

2nd May 2014, 12:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
More
Hi.
Well, I changed some of the system fonts (/system/fonts/ on my S3 and ended up in a softbrick (bootloop). I am almost sure the softbrick is due to the alteration I did to the system fonts (replaced many fonts with the Ubuntu regular, probably replaced too many of them ), because I didn't flash any rom, kernel or recovery (they are all stock). After reading something about bootloop I understood it's caused by some system file conflicting, so I thought the best way to resolve my brick is a flashable zip with the default fonts of the S3 (to flash with the stock recovery or adb, as I can get into both recovery and download mode, my phone just doesn't go after the bootanimation), or at least it would have worth a try. So, how can I create a flashable zip with the system default fonts and where can I download all of them?
I already tried to wipe cache and reboot, and it's important for me to keep my data, so I would prefer not to factory reset.
Also, is there any way to have a look at the boot log to see what's going wrong?
Thank you.
Last edited by Fanaticism; 2nd May 2014 at 02:18 PM.
2nd May 2014, 02:38 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
More
Unhappy
Please help me I really miss my phone!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread