FORUMS

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 22)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Cyanogen nightly bug!

25th April 2014, 08:20 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I've been having this issue for a while (I think I noticed it from the 20140416 nightly, not sure though). I experience random crashes here and there (everything will freeze and then the UI will "reset" itself), but they mainly happen when I try to pull down the notifications bar after unlocking my phone. It's pathetic that this happens, as I'm sure it's not a big deal to fix!!!

If this is in the wrong thread than please move to the correct section. As I'm a new user here, I can't post in the development section, unfortunately.
 
 
25th April 2014, 10:00 PM |#2  
Member
Flag Harstad
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
The first thing you should do is whipe your phone. Have you done this?
25th April 2014, 10:25 PM |#3  
Probably why it's a nightly...
25th April 2014, 11:32 PM |#4  
Moster2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,204
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyanogenUser007

I've been having this issue for a while (I think I noticed it from the 20140416 nightly, not sure though). I experience random crashes here and there (everything will freeze and then the UI will "reset" itself), but they mainly happen when I try to pull down the notifications bar after unlocking my phone. It's pathetic that this happens, as I'm sure it's not a big deal to fix!!!

If this is in the wrong thread than please move to the correct section. As I'm a new user here, I can't post in the development section, unfortunately.

If its easy to fix, then fix it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
25th April 2014, 11:43 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moster2

If its easy to fix, then fix it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Sorry but what sort of dumb ass response is this?
26th April 2014, 12:06 AM |#6  
Moster2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,204
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyanogenUser007

Sorry but what sort of dumb ass response is this?

You declared that its easy to fix. So it seems that you have the knowledge to fix it, otherwise you wouldnt know that.

Anyways, dont expect a serious answer if you do several mistakes. First, posts like yours dont belong into the general section. They either belong into the respective rom thread or maybe Q&A. And even if you post there, none of the CM devs will ever read it. They avoid xda.
Then you also brag about a bug in a nightly. Guess what, nightlies are not supported. They are automatically generated builds. A bug report will be ignored (even if you use cm's bug tracker called jira). I can add more mistakes you did if you want.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moster2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes