Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,416 Members 39,004 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Deleted a bunch of google apps through titanium some contact got deleted. Halp!!

Tip us?

HidekiRyuga
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkim204 View Post
Yea except I deleted all my backups because some of them had 2 or 3 backups. So all the things I uninstalled were deleted and they can't be retrieved. Is there a way to find out a list of every possible systems app that has to do with your contacts ?!
thats a lesson you shoul double check next time. The system app I think are "contact storage" and the "google contact sync" app

jkim204
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HidekiRyuga View Post
thats a lesson you shoul double check next time. The system app I think are "contact storage" and the "google contact sync" app
How do u exactly flash an app anyways?! and yea I don't see any of those in my tb list.

jkim204
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
How do u exactly flash an app anyways?! and yea I don't see any of those in my tb list.
Oh I actually do see them in the list but whenever I open gmail and playstore it forcecloses right away.

HidekiRyuga
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Oh I actually do see them in the list but whenever I open gmail and playstore it forcecloses right away.
try reflashing your rom mate.I think thats the solution over there..system apps must be carefully touch..."cant touch this"

jkim204
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HidekiRyuga View Post
try reflashing your rom mate.I think thats the solution over there..system apps must be carefully touch..."cant touch this"
How do I reflash the ROM. I'm in China and the internet is too slow here. I got the Gapp file but it won't download.

HidekiRyuga
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
How do I reflash the ROM. I'm in China and the internet is too slow here. I got the Gapp file but it won't download.
Is your S3 is Intl version I9300? if its International version then just download one from sammobile..