Project Ara Smartphone Will Run Modified Android L with Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and … more

Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more
Post Reply

Deleted a bunch of google apps through titanium some contact got deleted. Halp!!

13th April 2014, 04:23 PM   |  #11  
Member
Flag San Fernando
Thanks Meter: 18
 
73 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkim204

Yea except I deleted all my backups because some of them had 2 or 3 backups. So all the things I uninstalled were deleted and they can't be retrieved. Is there a way to find out a list of every possible systems app that has to do with your contacts ?!

thats a lesson you shoul double check next time. The system app I think are "contact storage" and the "google contact sync" app
13th April 2014, 04:33 PM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by HidekiRyuga

thats a lesson you shoul double check next time. The system app I think are "contact storage" and the "google contact sync" app

How do u exactly flash an app anyways?! and yea I don't see any of those in my tb list.
13th April 2014, 05:01 PM   |  #13  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkim204

How do u exactly flash an app anyways?! and yea I don't see any of those in my tb list.

Oh I actually do see them in the list but whenever I open gmail and playstore it forcecloses right away.
13th April 2014, 05:15 PM   |  #14  
Member
Flag San Fernando
Thanks Meter: 18
 
73 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkim204

Oh I actually do see them in the list but whenever I open gmail and playstore it forcecloses right away.

try reflashing your rom mate.I think thats the solution over there..system apps must be carefully touch..."cant touch this"
13th April 2014, 05:25 PM   |  #15  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by HidekiRyuga

try reflashing your rom mate.I think thats the solution over there..system apps must be carefully touch..."cant touch this"

How do I reflash the ROM. I'm in China and the internet is too slow here. I got the Gapp file but it won't download.
14th April 2014, 04:16 AM   |  #16  
Member
Flag San Fernando
Thanks Meter: 18
 
73 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkim204

How do I reflash the ROM. I'm in China and the internet is too slow here. I got the Gapp file but it won't download.

Is your S3 is Intl version I9300? if its International version then just download one from sammobile..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes