Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,429 Members 54,885 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Downgrade Cyanomod 11 to 4.1.2 and failed!

Tip us?

MrThore
Old
(Last edited by MrThore; 29th June 2014 at 04:58 PM.) Reason: new
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation Downgrade Cyanomod 11 to 4.1.2 and failed!

Hey guys i have a big problem.

I install cm-11-20140622-NIGHTLY-i9305 but this system is not good for me and i want to downgrade this to stock (Poland-Play). I install I9305XXBMJ1 by the Odin 3.09 this system (4.1.2) but instalation was failed !

4.3 -> CM11 (Succes) -> 4.1.2 (FAILED!)

I can`t run my smartphone, when I run the samsung logo appears and nothing. I tried to instal CWM 6.0.4.7 TOUCH by Odin, but when i press vol +, home and power CWM does not start up so I can`t try to instal again Cyanomod 11 to my phone!

Please help me guy what i should to do
Sorry for my english

P.S. I`m instaling now once again CWM but its not work... i press vol+, home and power and the samsung logo show me again.

theBIGone
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrThore View Post
Hey guys i have a big problem.

I install cm-11-20140622-NIGHTLY-i9305 but this system is not good for me and i want to downgrade this to stock (Poland-Play). I install I9305XXBMJ1 by the Odin 3.09 this system (4.1.2) but instalation was failed !

4.3 -> CM11 (Succes) -> 4.1.2 (FAILED!)

I can`t run my smartphone, when I run the samsung logo appears and nothing. I tried to instal CWM 6.0.4.7 TOUCH by Odin, but when i press vol +, home and power CWM does not start up so I can`t try to instal again Cyanomod 11 to my phone!

Please help me guy what i should to do
Sorry for my english

P.S. I`m instaling now once again CWM but its not work... i press vol+, home and power and the samsung logo show me again.
Are you able to enter download mode? (Vol down + pwr + home)

MrThore
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by theBIGone View Post
Are you able to enter download mode? (Vol down + pwr + home)

Yes, download mode works good

theBIGone
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrThore View Post
Yes, download mode works good
Thats good news. you can try and flash another recovery, but i think the best thing you can do is flash back to stock again and see if that works. If that works you can try and reflash CWM and custom rom.