Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,164 Members 50,105 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Dumb and dumber...

Tip us?
 
frdrik
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jun 2013
Default Dumb and dumber...

Accidentally wiped my internal storage!!I can reboot to twrp recovery and download mode!!but whenever I install a zip ROM from the recovery menu it always fail..I cannot install also from my external SD..can you pls help me!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
baptiste28
Old
#2  
baptiste28's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 23
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Chartres
Try with Odin and flash a stock firmware.
 
Jumaqidi
Old
#3  
Jumaqidi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 186
Posts: 1,054
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by frdrik View Post
Accidentally wiped my internal storage!!I can reboot to twrp recovery and download mode!!but whenever I install a zip ROM from the recovery menu it always fail..I cannot install also from my external SD..can you pls help me!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
How did u wipe ur internal storage? Factory reset? Format system? Format data? Or wat?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
Give a thank if I helped you
 
frdrik
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jun 2013
As I can remember I accidentally tick internal storage..I can still boot into twrp recovery and download mode..I'm searching for ways using like adb command in twrp..and /or flashing the latest firmware update 4.3 jellybean

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Jumaqidi
Old
#5  
Jumaqidi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 186
Posts: 1,054
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by frdrik View Post
As I can remember I accidentally tick internal storage..I can still boot into twrp recovery and download mode..I'm searching for ways using like adb command in twrp..and /or flashing the latest firmware update 4.3 jellybean

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
So basically u only factory resetted? Wiping internal memory=factory reset unless tats not wat u meant. Can u pls tell me wat u did step by step?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
Give a thank if I helped you
 
frdrik
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jun 2013
I can't flash any ROM bec my internal SD card was wiped,..and also when I choose my external SD card I can't also flash a stored ROM..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Jumaqidi
Old
#7  
Jumaqidi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 186
Posts: 1,054
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by frdrik View Post
I can't flash any ROM bec my internal SD card was wiped,..and also when I choose my external SD card I can't also flash a stored ROM..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Did u do a format system?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
Give a thank if I helped you
 
pandalorian
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 21
Join Date: Jan 2012
Odin will be your best friend,i believe.
 
k2evil
Old
#9  
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 32
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by frdrik View Post
Accidentally wiped my internal storage!!I can reboot to twrp recovery and download mode!!but whenever I install a zip ROM from the recovery menu it always fail..I cannot install also from my external SD..can you pls help me!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
First check that you are using the last CWM release... Older CWMs are not compatible with some new Roms...
I can't understand why you couldn't flash rom from your External SD card!
but at least you have odin, and you flash a new rom with it

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes