Emergency calls only. please help

Search This thread

Dante15

Apr 16, 2014
Craiova
I installed a rom (pureHD) and not get a signal, I show only emergency calls are Orange Romania. Vr have a solution? Thanks

Aydinli

May 20, 2009
Same problem here. First rooted and then installed another rom and now it says only emergeny calls.
I have upgraded to kitkat though. but still no recognizing of a provider. It says when i want to call : not registered to a network.
1 minute ago i did register to a network but still the same.
Familiar to anyone ? Thanx for the help.
One thing still....
I did use KIES and installed 3 times the stock rom of the S3 before rooting and installing a kitkat new rom.
Still not registered to a network and of course only emergency calls.

Last edited:

tallman43

Aug 29, 2011
The Land of Android
I installed a rom (pureHD) and not get a signal, I show only emergency calls are Orange Romania. Vr have a solution? Thanks

Same problem here. First rooted and then installed another rom and now it says only emergeny calls.
I have upgraded to kitkat though. but still no recognizing of a provider. It says when i want to call : not registered to a network.
1 minute ago i did register to a network but still the same.
Familiar to anyone ? Thanx for the help.

Guys this is one of the most asked questions in this forum your efs as been changed because of the new efsv1 and efsv2 issue look in the stickies section you will find your answer..(clue you need to change your baseband or restore your backed up efs:D) :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thank you very much. I did read it and salvage is near.
    Thnx a lot !!