Good energy saving rom?
I lose 25% standby battery in 8hrs with only gsm on, is this normal? I have a recent stock rom.
Maybe due to the S3 as I heard the S4 and 5 have better energy management.
Any recommendations for a good looking and energy saving rom combination?
Please don't close this tread, this is no "best rom" question, just a recommendation demand
* Phone: Samsung S3 LTE 4G (on order)
* Laptop : Asus X73S running on Windows 8
* Tablet (wife) : Asus TF101 Team EOS Nightlies JellyBean 4.2.2
* Tablet (daughter) : ZTE V71b Startab Android 4.0.4
* Operator : Mobile Vikings