5,815,095 Members 38,081 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Error with Nandroid Backup and performance my S3

Tip us?

umby75
Old
(Last edited by umby75; 20th January 2014 at 11:13 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Error with Nandroid Backup and performance my S3

Hi, i have some questions...

1) Some days ago i tried to make a Nandroid Backup by CWM touch ver. 6.0.x.x but i got the message that the systen can't mount the image on Sd.
Then i couldn't boot my phone because the system was blocked on Samsung logo screen!
I was forced to make a full wipe and i installed the apps again...

2) I have my S3 in signature and i applied a pegasusq governor with row scheduler. I tested by Quadrant app and i left this configuration.
But using Antutu benchmark app i have discovered these results:

Why have i these bad results compared to standard S3 that Antutu has into its archive?

3) How can i increase the touchscreen sensibility?

Thank you for your attention..

Sent from rooted Int. Galaxy S3 with stock JB, Siyah Kernel 1.9.1 using Tapatalk 2- Rome, Italy

JJEgan
Old
Thanks Meter 4,421
[QUOTE=umby75;49619660]Hi, i have some questions...

1) Some days ago i tried to make a Nandroid Backup by CWM touch ver. 6.0.x.x but i got the message that the systen can't mount the image on Sd.
Then i couldn't boot my phone because the system was blocked on Samsung logo screen!
I was forced to make a full wipe and i installed the apps again...

2) I have my S3 in signature and i applied a pegasusq governor with row scheduler. I tested by Quadrant app and i left this configuration.
But using Antutu benchmark app i have discovered these results:

Why have i these bad results compared to standard S3 that Antutu has into its archive?

>>>>Your firmware and its settings .

3) How can i increase the touchscreen sensibility?
>> search one of the custom kernels if not more have a setting .

umby75
Old
(Last edited by umby75; 24th January 2014 at 09:37 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
2) my firmware is an original international stock ver. 4.1.2 and the configuration you can find in my signature.
I setted max freq cpu at 1800Mhz and governor and scheduler are as said in my precedent post.
What can i modify to obtain better performance results?

Update: my bad result was caused by energy save enabled!
I didn't know that the energy save takes this bad result!!!
Now, after to have excluded cpu limit (max cpu freq is 1800Mhz) on energy save configuration i have over 17000 value on Quadrant Benchmark.
Further since few days ago i undervolted each step freq of 37,5mV and making a stability test by Antutu my smartphone has been restarted without finishing the test.
Only at 12,5mV reduction by default for each freq i can finish the test but i have this result:

Di you know how can i set much better to save power and stability?
Thank you!!

Sent from rooted Int. Galaxy S3 with stock JB, Siyah Kernel 1.9.1 using Tapatalk 2- Rome, Italy