Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Ex sd problem

OP Eddicts

14th April 2014, 09:34 PM   |  #1  
hi,i have a very strange problem with my external sd card (32gb).Before this im using a 16gb sd card since i had to keep much more music,images and videos so i decide to change to 30gb but it gave me a weird problem.First,I couldn't install some certain apps or games in the playstore but if i do that at the end of the download and installing progress it will prompt me and error that show "PACKAGE SIGNED INCORRECTLY" and sometimes it show different message like "PACKAGE HAS BAD MANIFEST" and other error aswel.Then i decide to download the app from outsource and move it to my 30gb ex sd after that i tried to install the app from the ex sd card then again it said "THERE'S A PROBLEM WITH THE PACKAGE" and "PARSE ERROR" something like that.I thougt it just a normal or regular error so i just format the ex sd card and again trying to install from the ex sd.Yet i see another error is exist.All apk's that i moved in the ex sd now become unusable.It has changed to a green android icon in every apk that i moved into the ex sd.Then another error when my music and video files are unreadable.Again i do a format but the problem were still there! Plus,it make a new folder everytime when reboot/restart my device.The folder seemed can be opened but with some weird name.i have no idea what is going on with my ex sd.If you asked me to delete the ".asec" files in the .android_secure folder,Well i did it plenty of times but the sd just wont work normally.If anyone here have a solution for this please help...

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread