[Q] Extended battery issues

OP belveder69

22nd March 2014, 11:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Adelaide
Thanks Meter: 29

206 posts
More
My other half's standard battery pretty well gave up so I bought her a Extended Battery With Battery Cover For Samsung Galaxy S3 ( 3500mAH, 3.7V ) and it doesn't seem to have made any difference at all to what she was originally getting out of the standard battery

I was wondering if maybe just putting the battery in and using it like a standard battery isn't correct? Her phone is rooted and running Omega rom.

On the site where I ordered the battery from it says the battery should last up 70 hours but 24 seems to be the go

Any help appreciated
23rd March 2014, 07:03 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 202

675 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by belveder69

My other half's standard battery pretty well gave up so I bought her a Extended Battery With Battery Cover For Samsung Galaxy S3 ( 3500mAH, 3.7V ) and it doesn't seem to have made any difference at all to what she was originally getting out of the standard battery

I was wondering if maybe just putting the battery in and using it like a standard battery isn't correct? Her phone is rooted and running Omega rom.

On the site where I ordered the battery from it says the battery should last up 70 hours but 24 seems to be the go

Any help appreciated

You must have bought a cheap battery. Most of the battery out there are cheap which does not seems to be good. If you really need a good extended battery then go for Zero Lemon.
The Following User Says Thank You to KSKHH For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd March 2014, 05:54 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 36

111 posts
More
Buy her a oem extended battery.. It lasts a 3rd longer than stock,has nfc and isnt that much thicker. Plus its original samsung. ^^

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread