Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,130 Members 53,925 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Extended battery issues

Tip us?

belveder69
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Default [Q] Extended battery issues

My other half's standard battery pretty well gave up so I bought her a Extended Battery With Battery Cover For Samsung Galaxy S3 ( 3500mAH, 3.7V ) and it doesn't seem to have made any difference at all to what she was originally getting out of the standard battery

I was wondering if maybe just putting the battery in and using it like a standard battery isn't correct? Her phone is rooted and running Omega rom.

On the site where I ordered the battery from it says the battery should last up 70 hours but 24 seems to be the go

Any help appreciated

KSKHH
Old
Thanks Meter 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by belveder69 View Post
My other half's standard battery pretty well gave up so I bought her a Extended Battery With Battery Cover For Samsung Galaxy S3 ( 3500mAH, 3.7V ) and it doesn't seem to have made any difference at all to what she was originally getting out of the standard battery

I was wondering if maybe just putting the battery in and using it like a standard battery isn't correct? Her phone is rooted and running Omega rom.

On the site where I ordered the battery from it says the battery should last up 70 hours but 24 seems to be the go

Any help appreciated
You must have bought a cheap battery. Most of the battery out there are cheap which does not seems to be good. If you really need a good extended battery then go for Zero Lemon.
<--- Pressing Thanks won't cost you. So don't forget to hit it if this post helped you.
The Following User Says Thank You to KSKHH For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dannylow79
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Buy her a oem extended battery.. It lasts a 3rd longer than stock,has nfc and isnt that much thicker. Plus its original samsung. ^^

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
Device: GT-I9300 (Extended OEM Samsung Battery)
Rom: Temasek CM11
Kernel: Boeffla Omni kernel