Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,073 Members 40,732 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Cant fight the right Baseband for my i9300 (Norway)

Tip us?

heofs
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Cant fight the right Baseband for my i9300 (Norway)

Hello, I have been searching all day for the right baseband for my GT-i9300 but I cant find it. According to a thread I found the right one would be "XB Denmark, Norway, Sweden". But I cant find any baseband with "XB". I would appreciate any help I can get.
The Following User Says Thank You to heofs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gardfield62
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by heofs View Post
Hello, I have been searching all day or the right baseband for my GT-i9300 but I cant find it. According to a thread I found the right one would be "XB Denmark, Norway, Sweden". But I cant find any baseband with "XB". I would appreciate any help I can get.

Enviado desde mi SM-N9005 mediante Tapatalk

Curst
Old
Thanks Meter 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by heofs View Post
Hello, I have been searching all day for the right baseband for my GT-i9300 but I cant find it. According to a thread I found the right one would be "XB Denmark, Norway, Sweden". But I cant find any baseband with "XB". I would appreciate any help I can get.
Read http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2393289 before you start flashing modems just in case.

Tapped with Tapatalk on my GT-I9300 running rooted and debloated stock 4.3.
Current device: Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) running CM11-M7 with latest ArchiKernel.