5,597,313 Members 36,072 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q][FIX] no network after Odin flash..FIX avaliable!!!

Tip us?

don2012
Old
(Last edited by don2012; 9th December 2012 at 05:54 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 432

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q][FIX] no network after Odin flash..FIX avaliable!!!

-----------------old post-------------My problem-----
HI everyone ....
i am not new to XDA but new to s3......

why does my brand new galaxy s3 which i bought yesterday has Vodafone apps and widgets.... its international then why..i bought this from Pakistan and there is NO such carrier as VODAFONE in Pakistan. i bought this its was brand new sealed.

info= pebble blue
=16gb
=baseband=i9300bulg2
build=imm76d.i9300bublg3

also i know the baseband is of another country and might be able to flash and remove this but my question is why.......................this phone was completly brand new sealed when i opened it yesterday and has vodaphone apps (bloatware) like wth..... ....... should i send it back or something lol.

EDIT = FLASHED UK ROM NOW I HAVE ANY NO NETWORK SIGN
UPDATE= SO AFTER THE NO SIGNAL ISSUE THE PHONE HAS BEEN SHOWN TO MANY TECHNICIANS BY THE SELLER AND FINALLY I WILL GET MY PHONE BACK TOMORROW ITS PRACTICALLY USELESS AND NO
SIGNAL TILL NOW GONNA FLASH FIRMWARE THAT IT CAME WITH ...TOMORROW....THATS MY ONLTY CHANCE.....

Update 3---- flashed stock firmware ....same.....but now it's says no service and that no signal sige
UPDATE--4 fixxed it with a modem patch..
-----------------new post below----http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1918601-----
HERE IS THE fix^^^
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-09-25-23-00-53[1].jpg
Views:	1282
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	1354145  
Current=Sony xperia z ultra(lb rooted stock 4.4), Ipad mini, Iphone 4s(gevey).
Sold-===
blackberry torch 2<HTC one<samsung galaxy S4<HTC hd2<ipad 4(gifted)<ipad 2<apple iPhone 5<Samsung galaxy s3<blackberry torch 9800<samsung galaxy note n7000<HTC desire rooted s-off<Samsung galaxy s2(gifted)<Samsung galaxy s<samsung galaxy sl<Dell streak 5<iphone 4<Iphone 3gs<iPhone 3g<iPhone 2g<Nokia x6<Nokia 5730
other random phones
Press thanks if you find my post helpful or funny !
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to don2012 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

speedyjay
Old
Thanks Meter 242
You'll probably find its bought from the UK or anywhere else in Europe, flashed in Pakistan, then made available to sell....just flash UK firmware and it should be fine

anyone interested in blu-ray steelbooks, holla at your boy
Blasting through the universe on a rocket fuelled Galaxy S3....whooooooooosh*-*-*-*

Looking to trade my S3....PM me for details.

Peace out people!
The Following User Says Thank You to speedyjay For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JJEgan
Old
Thanks Meter 4406
You have bought a Vodaphone SGS3 .
Why you need to ask the seller .
As said looks like you have been sold an import .

jje
The Following User Says Thank You to JJEgan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kofiaa
Old
Thanks Meter 267
My s3 is a Vodafone import. Use galaxsim unlock to check if it's not networked locked. But since you can use your aim straight out of the box you should be good. Then Just flash a rom as speedyjay suggested.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
Android lover since 2011

Nexus 4 & Nexus 7

Previous - Samsung Galaxy Ace > Samsung Galaxy Ace > Motorola Defy > Samsung Galaxy SIII
The Following User Says Thank You to kofiaa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

don2012
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 432

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyjay View Post
You'll probably find its bought from the UK or anywhere else in Europe, flashed in Pakistan, then made available to sell....just flash UK firmware and it should be fine

anyone interested in blu-ray steelbooks, holla at your boy
Ok thanks

Sold-===
blackberry torch 2<HTC one<samsung galaxy S4<HTC hd2<ipad 4(gifted)<ipad 2<apple iPhone 5<Samsung galaxy s3<blackberry torch 9800<samsung galaxy note n7000<HTC desire rooted s-off<Samsung galaxy s2(gifted)<Samsung galaxy s<samsung galaxy sl<Dell streak 5<iphone 4<Iphone 3gs<iPhone 3g<iPhone 2g<Nokia x6<Nokia 5730
other random phones

don2012
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 432

DONATE TO ME
Thanks everyone for replies might as well just flash stock UK 4.0.4 to remove stupid bloatware ....thanks once again....

Sold-===
other random phones

don2012
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 432

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by don2012 View Post
Thanks everyone for replies might as well just flash stock UK 4.0.4 to remove stupid bloatware ....thanks once again....

guys just flashed this I9300XXBLG8_I9300OXABLG8_I9300XXLG8_BTU
and i am getting the network not available sign.....what should i do now?
Sold-===
other random phones

kofiaa
Old
Thanks Meter 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by don2012 View Post
guys just flashed this I9300XXBLG8_I9300OXABLG8_I9300XXLG8_BTU
and i am getting the network not available sign.....what should i do now?
Have you checked to see if the phone is network locked? Download galaxsim from the market and check your status.

Android lover since 2011

Nexus 4 & Nexus 7

Previous - Samsung Galaxy Ace > Samsung Galaxy Ace > Motorola Defy > Samsung Galaxy SIII
The Following User Says Thank You to kofiaa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

don2012
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 432

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kofiaa View Post
Have you checked to see if the phone is network locked? Download galaxsim from the market and check your status.

ok just a mint
Sold-===
other random phones

don2012
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 432

DONATE TO ME
the app doesnt download not via playstore or anything if you have apk it would be great!
Sold-===
other random phones

The Following User Says Thank You to don2012 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]