Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,095 Members 40,793 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Whatsapp Error

Tip us?

npk21
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default [Q] Whatsapp Error

In morning i was sending some msg in bulk to various users . Suddenly i was told by whatsapp to reverify my number. Nowwhen i tried to re-verify i am getting an error "Your phone number is no longer allowed to use our service" .

I emailed whatsapp team but not getting an reply.

Hope our developers and users from XDA has any solution for this.

Please Help
Thanks !

SignetSphere
Old
(Last edited by SignetSphere; 4th December 2013 at 12:48 PM.)
Thanks Meter 463
Quote:
Originally Posted by npk21 View Post
In morning i was sending some msg in bulk to various users . Suddenly i was told by whatsapp to reverify my number. Nowwhen i tried to re-verify i am getting an error "Your phone number is no longer allowed to use our service" .

Please Help
Thanks !
Any off topic posts should be posted on the General Thread however... yours is still an inquiry so it's better to post it on the Q&A section but to answer your question... XDA can't help you much what you can do is just wait for them to reply to your mail.
Device: Samsung Galaxy SIII GT-I9300
ROM: Stock (XXEMJ2 Odexed 4.1.2 Jellybean)
(Yeah. I'm not moving to 4.3 anytime soon lol)
Kernel: Boeffla Kernel 4.1
Baseband: I9300XXEMG4
Recovery: PhilZ Touch 6.19.3
Mods: Jkay Deluxe 14.95 & ViPER4Android Audio Effects
Theme: Dream Themes 1.9 by orangerot

npk21
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by SignetSphere View Post
Any off topic posts should be posted on the General Thread however... yours is still an inquiry so it's better to post it on the Q&A section but to answer your question... XDA can't help you much what you can do is just wait for them to reply to your mail.
I am so sorry for posting in wrong section.
Actually they reply with an automated msg that i should re-install whatsapp. And this is not the solution. Hence i think few members or developers might know how to crack this issue !!

MrAlez
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by SignetSphere View Post
I Don't know if you can read but this is GENERAL CHAT, no need to tell people read rules or post anywhere if you don't have a real answer dont reply,

@npk21

Quote:

Please Help
Thanks !
I think you lost your 12 months free use of whatsapp. if not then its a bug from whatsapp , if not can be a problem from rom. also did you tried clearing data? that can help you

npk21
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAlez View Post
I Don't know if you can read but this is GENERAL CHAT, no need to tell people read rules or post anywhere if you don't have a real answer dont reply,

@npk21

I think you lost your 12 months free use of whatsapp. if not then its a bug from whatsapp , if not can be a problem from rom. also did you tried clearing data? that can help you
No sir, I was sending a same message to several users by copy paste, hence they must have banned me for spamming or trolling, actually i didnt want to use broadcast system hence i was sending msg one by one. Now i dont know the procedure to get my ban lifted. Mailing them doesnt helps.

Jumaqidi
Old
Thanks Meter 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAlez View Post

@npk21

If he reinstaled whatsapp but still not working. I doubt clearing the data for it will not work. I also think tat his free usage is over.

Sent from my GT-I9300

npk21
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyYogurt View Post
If he reinstaled whatsapp but still not working. I doubt clearing the data for it will not work. I also think tat his free usage is over.

Sent from my GT-I9300
No brother , they have banned my number for sending too many same messages on different numbers.

Jumaqidi
Old
Thanks Meter 185
Quote:
No brother , they have banned my number for sending too many same messages on different numbers.
LOL FIRST TIME I HEARD OF THIS CASE. Maybe ask them to unban? Next time if you wan to send the same messages on different number, use the broadcast feature.

Sent from my GT-I9300

npk21
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyYogurt View Post
LOL FIRST TIME I HEARD OF THIS CASE. Maybe ask them to unban? Next time if you wan to send the same messages on different number, use the broadcast feature.

Sent from my GT-I9300
Aah, thats what am trying , but whenever i send them a message on email they reply with an automated msg saying how to install whatsapp on a phone

Jumaqidi
Old
Thanks Meter 185
Quote:
Aah, thats what am trying , but whenever i send them a message on email they reply with an automated msg saying how to install whatsapp on a phone
Tried calling them? Idk if they have a number to call

Sent from my GT-I9300