5,598,542 Members 44,580 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[FREEZE OVER 3 DIF ROMS] looking for ideas...

Tip us?

lucifsg
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomboomer View Post
Try using the app contained in that thread, once you've flashed full stock.

Freezing is usually nand damage, no fix is possible -freezing is the work around in action. Wait until the freeze stops and it should get better as the os learning to avoid the bad blocks.
did it, 3,5 days no freeze then it slowly start again as i see.
Should i do it again ? Isnt there some way finding those faulty locations and force os never to read/write again ?

hierarchy666
Old
Thanks Meter 201
My girlfriend s3 was having that symptoms a few days after that leads to sudden death. Try check it with emmc brick bug from google play. I might be wrong tho.

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 556
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifsg View Post
did it, 3,5 days no freeze then it slowly start again as i see.
Should i do it again ? Isnt there some way finding those faulty locations and force os never to read/write again ?
There are more tips in the freezing thread but, as I understand, the freezes are the os learning to avoid the bad blocks -if it's getting worse then emmc chip may be cascading. There is no cure, apart from a new motherboard which should be covered by warranty.
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.