T-Mobile Expands Its LTE Network

T-Mobile US has announced moreLTE network expansion. The carrierwill provide asignal for the700 MHz band, … more

Kernel Source Available for HTC One M8

HTC pushed the Lollipop-based Sense update to the developer edition of the HTC One M8 just a couple … more

Asus Hints at Upcoming Week-long Battery Smartwatch

Asus hinted that their next smartwatch, succesor to the elegant ZenWatch, could feature … more

Note 4 Full Caller ID Mod

Flash this mod to get a clean full-screen caller ID on your Note 4, which also comes with a Call Recording button … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 bricked

OP bender19911

9th June 2014, 12:27 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Hello! I have a problem:
Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 doesn't start up. Doesn't turn on recovery (Stucks on Galaxy S3 logo)
Download mode doesn't show product number (see picture). If I plug USB cable in it shows me that my battery is low, but doesn't charge it. It shows the logo of empty battery only. I tried put another CHARGED battery into this phone, but it doesn't help.
Everything works well earlier, it starts when my battery discharged.
Can somebody help me please?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0131.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	252.3 KB
ID:	2788767  
9th June 2014, 12:47 PM   |  #2  
S /\ E E D's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
41 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by bender19911

Hello! I have a problem:
Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 doesn't start up. Doesn't turn on recovery (Stucks on Galaxy S3 logo)
Download mode doesn't show product number (see picture). If I plug USB cable in it shows me that my battery is low, but doesn't charge it. It shows the logo of empty battery only. I tried put another CHARGED battery into this phone, but it doesn't help.
Everything works well earlier, it starts when my battery discharged.
Can somebody help me please?

I think your eMMC chip damaged!

Send it to samsung authorized repair shop.
The Following User Says Thank You to S /\ E E D For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th June 2014, 12:49 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by S /\ E E D

I think your eMMC chip damaged!

Send it to samsung authorized repair shop.

Should I go to Service? Or I should buy new non-Samsung phone?
9th June 2014, 12:54 PM   |  #4  
S /\ E E D's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
41 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by bender19911

Should I go to Service? Or I should buy new non-Samsung phone?

This relate to you! go to service or buy a new phone!

You should decide mate!
9th June 2014, 12:58 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by S /\ E E D

This relate to you! go to service or buy a new phone!

You should decide mate!

Thank you very much!
The Following User Says Thank You to bender19911 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th June 2014, 01:02 PM   |  #6  
S /\ E E D's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
41 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by bender19911

Thank you very much!

Your'e welcome
9th June 2014, 03:50 PM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 50
 
281 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes