Post Reply

Galaxy S3 i9300 Android 4.3 , 4 files

OP bigthugs0

3rd January 2014, 05:26 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Hey all

Help plz
I want stock android 4.3 for i9300 , with 4 files ,urgently plz
3rd January 2014, 05:30 PM   |  #2  
boomboomer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 709
 
3,204 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Use search function, don't post duplicate threads

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
3rd January 2014, 05:36 PM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
273 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
You need to flash the 4 files of stock Android 4.3 via Odin!

Device: Samsung Galaxy S3
ROM: CyanogenMod 11 (Temasek Unofficial V26)
Kernel: Boeffla-Kernel-CM11-2.1-Beta8-
3rd January 2014, 07:48 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomboomer

Use search function, don't post duplicate threads

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I couldnt find it

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadir456

You need to flash the 4 files of stock Android 4.3 via Odin!

Device: Samsung Galaxy S3
ROM: CyanogenMod 11 (Temasek Unofficial V26)
Kernel: Boeffla-Kernel-CM11-2.1-Beta8-

Yes
3rd January 2014, 11:40 PM   |  #5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthugs0

Hey all

Help plz
I want stock android 4.3 for i9300 , with 4 files ,urgently plz

http://my.pcloud.com/#page=publink&code=euF
4th January 2014, 09:08 AM   |  #6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by k2evil

http://my.pcloud.com/#page=publink&code=euF

Thanks man u saved me
The Following User Says Thank You to bigthugs0 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th January 2014, 04:46 PM   |  #7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthugs0

Thanks man u saved me

Your welcome
14th January 2014, 09:52 AM   |  #8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
49 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
I9300XXUGMK6 nedd these 4 files

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes