5,594,151 Members 46,645 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] GALAXY S3 I9300 ENERGY HD 2.0 (no network available)

Tip us?

nsak47
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Angry [Q] GALAXY S3 I9300 ENERGY HD 2.0 (no network available)

Hey Guys

New to the forum and having just installed the Energy Team HD 2.0 ROM I am finding a little issue. It seems that the ROM I installed does not contain the correct Modem Info for my version, as I am unable to access my service providers network (ie GSM).

Thank you for any help you might be able to give

If you need further information let me know.

Cheers,

Nicolas

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 556
Start by reading the sticky threads over in general forum, use the search facility to find similar solutions.
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.

nsak47
Old
(Last edited by nsak47; 4th January 2014 at 11:28 AM.) Reason: deletion
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomboomer View Post
Start by reading the sticky threads over in general forum, use the search facility to find similar solutions.
Sorry about that thanks for your reply I will check it out

nsak47
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Can not find anything on the issue that concerns me. I am not having an FM radio problem so it's not that

Sorry if I am a little slow but your help would be greatly appreciated.

I simply have no service after flashing the Energy HD 2.0 ROM on my I9300

Thanks a million,

Nicolas

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 556
There can be many reasons for no network, wrong modem is unlikely as most (not all custom roms leave your existing modem). Are your imei and serial numbers intact, APN and network set? Has your handset been tampered with previously, e.g patched for efs problems or lock patched?

Try reading the efs 'know this stuff' for more clues.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.