FORUMS

How to Listen to Beats 1 on Android Right Now

If you felt a bit left out by Apple launching their own online radio station Beats 1 … more

NVidia SHIELD TV – XDA TV Device Review

The SHIELD TV is a not an Android smartphone device. However, that doesn’t mean it … more

PSA: Having cellular connectivity or texting issues tonight?

You’re not alone…Tonight, many users are experiencing a myriad … more

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

[Q] Galaxy S3 i9300 TouchWiz android 4.4.x leak

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By nosh1t, Junior Member on 28th January 2014, 08:10 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi people,
Does anyone know has the Samsung's android 4.4.x for i9300 leaked,or when it will be?
I have seen that official upgrade is planned by end of march,but what about leak?

Thanks in advance
 
 
28th January 2014, 08:19 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Flag Cambridge
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosh1t

Hi people,
Does anyone know has the Samsung's android 4.4.x for i9300 leaked,or when it will be?
I have seen that official upgrade is planned by end of march,but what about leak?

Thanks in advance

This might not be true but ive heard it will be released in march dont know if this is true or not?
28th January 2014, 08:28 PM |#3  
nosh1t's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangevenom

This might not be true but ive heard it will be released in march dont know if this is true or not?

I have experienced cm11 kitkat for s3 and device has much better performance,RAM,etc.,but i'm missing so much goodies from samsung touchwiz.

I Think it's true,look at this picture. - www . sammobile . com /wp-content/uploads/2013/11/kitkat-leaked-doc-s4-note-3.jpg
29th January 2014, 04:38 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Flag Porto Alegre
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
I switched from TouchWiz to CM 10.1, then to CM11 then to SlimKat, and I don't think I'll be back. The phone works so much better, I just can't compare. I didn't even try the 4.3 Samsung put out.

I think TouchWiz has some nice things, but the bloat is too heavy. CyanogenMod or SlimKat make this phone great.
29th January 2014, 05:12 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Flag Hartberg
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
You can see the newest updates(incl. from provider) on: live.samsung-updates.com
Only for GT-I9300: live.samsung-updates.com/index.php?device=GT-I9300
31st January 2014, 04:18 PM |#6  
nosh1t's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I think i will cook a kitkat based ROM with all samsung stuff and system ui,if it will be successfull i will inform you.



Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
1st February 2014, 02:59 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Flag Port-Au-Prince
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Thumbs up S4 touchwiz launcher on other devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosh1t

I have experienced cm11 kitkat for s3 and device has much better performance,RAM,etc.,but i'm missing so much goodies from samsung touchwiz.

I Think it's true,look at this picture. - www . sammobile . com /wp-content/uploads/2013/11/kitkat-leaked-doc-s4-note-3.jpg


YES FOR REAL THANKS TO SOME YOU CAN STILL USE IT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE54BA32EYY
AND
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2452713




SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE LINK!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes