[Q] Galaxy s3 IMEI null/null HELP!!!!!!!

OP VitorBizu

9th August 2014, 06:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi guys,

So, i have a big problem with my Galaxy s3. I dont know what happened, but at one time was home and your battery has ended. So I went to charge the battery and for my surprise, when I switch on the phone, it could not make calls.

I took it for Technical Service to solve the problem, but I got the information that they could not fix, because the telephone broke.

Dissatisfied, I came home and tried to fix it, and found that the IMEI listed as "null / null". I searched on various websites that could do to fix it. I installed the original 4.3 version of the S3, I ROOT your phone, tried to repair the various ways that the EFS folder could be corrupted, but i just get a generic IMEI.

I just want to know if I have any alternative to put again on phone my unique IMEI, and that can make calls again.

Please, help me with that.
10th August 2014, 11:17 PM   |  #2  
Flag Varaždin
Thanks Meter: 175

576 posts
More
EFS might be corrupted, if it was not rooted you should stay that way and get it for warranty repair, now you have to get your efs repaired, it is around 15$ in service centre, i had to do so, and in future try to make efs backup so if something happens again, you just restore and you're good to go.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread