Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,422 Members 43,658 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Galaxy S3 Modem

Tip us?

xKarlo
Old
(Last edited by xKarlo; 4th May 2014 at 03:47 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Phone Galaxy S3 Modem

Im having a very bad signal with the MK6 modem. I searched the sammobile site that the latest Modem for my country and my carrier is the DXUGNB1. I hope this would fix my problem. Can someone give me a flashable DXUGNB1 modem for s3? Thank you so much !

Edit: For those of you who'll say "find it in the sticky/general ****ty blahblah." I already did. But I can't find that specific modem.

T0nyCr
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by xKarlo View Post
Im having a very bad signal with the MK6 modem. I searched the sammobile site that the latest Modem for my country and my carrier is the DXUGNB1. I hope this would fix my problem. Can someone give me a flashable DXUGNB1 modem for s3? Thank you so much !

Edit: For those of you who'll say "find it in the sticky/general ****ty blahblah." I already did. But I can't find that specific modem.
gnd1 is the good one, in my case...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T0nyCr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xKarlo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by T0nyCr View Post
gnd1 is the good one, in my case...
Thanks but they say that you have to flash the latest modem available in your country to maximize the signal reception. I really need the DXUGNB1 modem.

nismofan25
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Have you had a look on Google? You should be able to type specifically what you want and it should come up.

nafis_t
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by xKarlo View Post

Install Perka's file stash from play store open it and select galaxy s3 select modem then modem cwm then download na8 (recommended) or anything you want. Then just flash it via recovery.
I also search a lot of but couldn't find anything then I find this app which is awesome even I unlock my phone by flashing modem from this app. Flash it and let me know.
The Following User Says Thank You to nafis_t For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]