[Q] Galaxy s3 stuck write NAND

Tip us?

estevensv
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Galaxy s3 stuck write NAND

Hello

I was trying to flash an stock ROM in my i9300 when it got stucked and i bricked my phone.

Now when i try to flash a rom or a kernel odin gets stuck at "NAND Write Start". I tried to flash a PIT first with only repartition checked and them flash a kernel with the pit and auto boot and F reset chechek (saw this mehtod in a forum ). When a flashed the pit odin said pass but when i try to do the kernel odins gets stuck at setting up connection

Can someone help please??

( tried to take of the baterry, reboot the pc, tried all drives, installed drivers again, and i am not running kies on second plane)

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 556
Visit the rescue firmware thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...35&postcount=6

Follow the instructions exactly, if that doesn't work then you've damaged the nand and need a new motherboard.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.

estevensv
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
I wil try thank you for the answer

estevensv
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Sorry, but the download link is dead, do you know where can i find a similiar link

estevensv
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
I was able to find it and flash it and everything went all right, my IMEI changed!!!

Is there anything i can do restore my original IMEI???

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 556
If you flashed an rom earlier than EMG then update to EMG, if you are on a later rom then your efs partition is probably corrupt after your brick.

If so then restore the backup of efs you made before you flashed, there is no other way to regain imei number apart from a service centre.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.

The Following User Says Thank You to boomboomer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]