Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,371 Members 38,713 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

galaxy s3

Tip us?

tanibegu
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default galaxy s3

hi, i hava a samsung galaxy s3, now using android 4.3 and i tried to downgrade to andoid 4.0.4 , 4.1.2 because my phone has become really slow, and after the firmware is installed does not make calls, it keep saing "network not registred". i tried o lot of firmware branded and unbranded but nothing works. anyone can help?
The Following User Says Thank You to tanibegu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jumaqidi
Old
Thanks Meter 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanibegu View Post
hi, i hava a samsung galaxy s3, now using android 4.3 and i tried to downgrade to andoid 4.0.4 , 4.1.2 because my phone has become really slow, and after the firmware is installed does not make calls, it keep saing "network not registred". i tried o lot of firmware branded and unbranded but nothing works. anyone can help?
Use a 4.1.2 rom with MG4 modem.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

JJEgan
Old
Thanks Meter 4,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanibegu View Post

search
UNDERSTAND FIRST
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2362743

Network IMEI EFS
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2393289

Downgrade and network problems .

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2531221

shadad
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyYogurt View Post
Use a 4.1.2 rom with MG4 modem.

thats the problem. i have the same issue and i dont want the god damn jellybean thing. do you mean that i have to downgrade first to 4.1.2 then i can downgraded afterwords to 4.0.4 or there is no way to go back to ICS except to back to 4.1.2? thank you

i wrote the same question here but for some reason the moderator closed my thread and put some links to me! guys for god sake i read most of these posts and it couldn't help my case because i want 4.0.4 not 4.1.2. the mod just assumed that i did not searched and boom he closed the thread ! well i even searched about going from 4.4 to 4.0.4 and there was no thread with solution to this answer.

please have mercy and leave this thread until some one answered us. thanks n advance and sorry for my weak English.

Jumaqidi
Old
Thanks Meter 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadad View Post
thats the problem. i have the same issue and i dont want the god damn jellybean thing. do you mean that i have to downgrade first to 4.1.2 then i can downgraded afterwords to 4.0.4 or there is no way to go back to ICS except to back to 4.1.2? thank you

i wrote the same question here but for some reason the moderator closed my thread and put some links to me! guys for god sake i read most of these posts and it couldn't help my case because i want 4.0.4 not 4.1.2. the mod just assumed that i did not searched and boom he closed the thread ! well i even searched about going from 4.4 to 4.0.4 and there was no thread with solution to this answer.

please have mercy and leave this thread until some one answered us. thanks n advance and sorry for my weak English.
There is no more link for 4.0.4 stock rom for gs3 anymore. I dun think 4.1.1 even has a download link anymore. Unless u had a nandroid back up, it is impossible to go back tat far.