Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more
Post Reply

Google play not working [Temasek's Unofficial cm 11, 4.4.2]

OP SizNeR

19th January 2014, 04:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Hey... I rooted my galaxy s3 i9300 and setted that ROM: Temasek's Unofficial CM 11: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1797109
And suddenly after few days the google play store stopped to work. Help please some one?
19th January 2014, 05:33 PM   |  #2  
Darkened_Sky's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 270
 
431 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SizNeR

Hey... I rooted my galaxy s3 i9300 and setted that ROM: Temasek's Unofficial CM 11: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1797109
And suddenly after few days the google play store stopped to work. Help please some one?

try to flash again gapps and dletet play store data
19th January 2014, 07:43 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkened_Sky

try to flash again gapps and dletet play store data

How do I delete play store data?
19th January 2014, 09:36 PM   |  #4  
Darkened_Sky's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 270
 
431 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SizNeR

How do I delete play store data?

settings - apps - swipe two times to the right so you see all apps - search google play store and click it - clear data
20th January 2014, 08:01 AM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
273 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
May you downloaded the wrong gapps?!

Device: Samsung Galaxy S3
ROM: CyanogenMod 11 (Temasek Unofficial V36 )
Kernel: Boeffla-Kernel-CM11-2.1-Beta9-
20th January 2014, 05:24 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by kadir456

May you downloaded the wrong gapps?!

Device: Samsung Galaxy S3
ROM: CyanogenMod 11 (Temasek Unofficial V36 )
Kernel: Boeffla-Kernel-CM11-2.1-Beta9-

So can you give me the gapps?
22nd January 2014, 10:51 PM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
ebasky guarantee
I always use the CM 11 Gapps on their site and never had any problems

http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Gapps

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes