[Q] Google Play's gone mad!

OP Clumzie

14th February 2014, 08:44 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5

25 posts
Hi,

Just flashed NeatRom AOSP 4.4.2 and all looking good but Google Play is downloading and installing just about every app I've ever installed in the past!

It was briefly amusing but now doing my head in as if I uninstall them they come back!!

What am I missing I've had a quick run through the settings and can't find anything obvious?
14th February 2014, 08:46 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 4

19 posts
me too
14th February 2014, 09:32 AM   |  #3  
Flag City of oranges
Thanks Meter: 353

745 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clumzie

Hi,

Just flashed NeatRom AOSP 4.4.2 and all looking good but Google Play is downloading and installing just about every app I've ever installed in the past!

It was briefly amusing but now doing my head in as if I uninstall them they come back!!

What am I missing I've had a quick run through the settings and can't find anything obvious?

It's not going mad it's just that you have restored all your settings while logging into your account...
U just need to turn off the automatic updates... Switch to do not auto update.. In the settings...

Sent from my GT-I9300
14th February 2014, 09:39 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5

25 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunal1540

It's not going mad it's just that you have restored all your settings while logging into your account...
U just need to turn off the automatic updates... Switch to do not auto update.. In the settings...

Sent from my GT-I9300

Hi and thanks for the reply,

That's the first thing I did was disable auto-updates in Play settings but they still kept coming!
It wasn't just apps that I had on my previous ROM but app going back a few years!

Anyway, re-flashed and so far all good!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread