Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,495 Members 37,748 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Gorging Battery i9300

Tip us?

Amitayy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default Gorging Battery i9300

Hello everyone.

I need help!
Every day I substitute rum because the battery can not I have something better recommendation rum I think I will come back to 4.1.2 because I was told that gorging Battery 4.3 Is this true and should I go back to 4.1.2.?

I'm currently with CM11 TEMASEK but the battery runs out fast! I am entirely with him seven hours maximum

A few days ago I found the rum HYPERMAX V9 and it was great I stayed battery 17 hours wow but it has let a few pesky bugs me because it's ALPHA version of ARCHIPORT

I would like you to bring me a good rum prefer to be based on the stock if he does not have a stock ROM and is better then your stock setup battery ok thank helpers Agreement

[I have Store 2100 Battery Power (My problem is not the battery as you saw it I was able to stay 17 hours)]

Galaxy s3 I9300
Device: Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300)
ROM : Wait for Best Rom
Modem: NA8 Patch By Me
Kernel: Boeffla Kernel OC 1.7Ghz

Amitayy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Up

alecore
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amitayy View Post
Hello everyone.

I need help!
Every day I substitute rum because the battery can not I have something better recommendation rum I think I will come back to 4.1.2 because I was told that gorging Battery 4.3 Is this true and should I go back to 4.1.2.?

I'm currently with CM11 TEMASEK but the battery runs out fast! I am entirely with him seven hours maximum

A few days ago I found the rum HYPERMAX V9 and it was great I stayed battery 17 hours wow but it has let a few pesky bugs me because it's ALPHA version of ARCHIPORT

I would like you to bring me a good rum prefer to be based on the stock if he does not have a stock ROM and is better then your stock setup battery ok thank helpers Agreement

[I have Store 2100 Battery Power (My problem is not the battery as you saw it I was able to stay 17 hours)]

Galaxy s3 I9300
perhaps is still your battery ,try with different battery and see if there's a change , if not ,check on google play for GSam Battery Monitor ,use greenify ,disable some apps which you never use .

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

how old is your battery anyway ? If you use 3g /wifi /sync ,be sure you will get battery drain .

Amitayy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Battery use maximum One years and I use g3. I crazy beacase battery help me pliť I now use omega v58 downgrade 4.1.2?

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 690
Replace your battery
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.