Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,866 Members 52,147 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] GS3 with problem in signal

Tip us?

renansr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] GS3 with problem in signal

Hello people. The time was using a SIM chip in my S3 but it only worked the data network and no phone calls. It displays the H + icon and access the internet without problems, but does not do phone calls, appear Mobile network not available.
So I changed my carrier and everything started to work until yesterday the same problem happened again. The IMEI number is correct.

Could someone help me? Grateful.

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 689
Flash stock firmware and factory reset, if still the same then hardware issue.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.

renansr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I've tried going back to 4.0, 4.1.1 and 4.1.2 ... also tried to apply a patch that I can not remember the name and do md5 flash modem ... nothing worked .... what I do not understand is, I can access the internet without problems, but not the phone. Functioned smoothly, nothing stood in the current operator I'm using. can it be hardware?

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk